A Review Of The Best Poker Sites Online
Updated May 23, 2013.
Grinderschool Rakeback has put together a list of best poker rooms depending on very specific criteria. To read why we chose each poker room, click on the criteria link on the left hand side of the table below. To read the specific poker room review, click on the appropriate poker room logo. We will continue to update this selection and add more criteria as time passes so continue to check this page often for recent news on the best poker rooms for you.
Best Poker Room Criteria
Below is a list of criteria we have used so far to judge the above poker rooms.
- Rewards: The rewards criteria can include both rakeback and VIP rewards poker rooms and refers to both maximum rewards possible and highest returns for the average player.
- Rakeback: A subset of rewards, rakeback refers to poker rooms that just offer rakeback and not VIP rewards.
- Deposit Bonus: The overall criteria that involves deposit bonus rewards, expiration and amount.
- Deposit Bonus – Expiration: Subset used when determining the poker room with the best deposit bonus. It is also an important subset for micro stakes players.
- Deposit Bonus – Amount: Subset used when determining the poker room with the best deposit bonus. It is also an important subset for high volume players.
- Fast Cashouts: Criteria used mainly for USA players, but will effect non-USA players too sometimes.
- Traffic: Criteria used in every review above and one of the most important factors when considering any poker room.
- Software: Criteria used in many reviews above. As technology advances, the differences in software are becoming more negligable over time.
- Competition: Criteria that refers to the skill level of your opponent. While important at any poker room, rakeback poker rooms full of regulars will ruin your profitability.
As Grinderschool Rakeback adds more best poker room reviews above, we will continue to update and add more applicable criteria. Any questions, comments or recommendations can be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.